Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct

• Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: marquis784 — Wrentham Massachusetts United States of America
Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct
Evanston, IL Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct received damaged product that I never ordered and was charged $79.00 for it! Evanston, Illinois

I received a package in mail that i never ordered.  I opened it to find a damaged/opened bag of coffee which got everywhere and a small box.  The package provided number for questions regarding my "order".  I dialed 888-217-2233 several times with no answer.  I contacted my bank who put a block on my card.  Oddly, I also noticed another charge around the same time frame from another company in IL, publicationsmax.com for exactly the same amount $79.00.  I dialed the number associated with that charge 888-624-2877, and surprise no answer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-SaporitoSeattle-Coffee-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-/Cafe-SaporitoSeattle-Coffee-Direct-received-damaged-product-that-I-never-ordered-and-was-535386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct