Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: kehjr — Port Allegany Pennsylvania United States of America
Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct

Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct Seattle Coffee Direct billing and sending items not orderd Internet

I was led to believe that I would receive monthly shipments of gourmet coffee. and I could cancel at any time. I recieved first shipment then another, and in three weeks time my bank account had been charged for weekly shipments not monthly.

I called and canceled no problem but was informed that a shipment had already been sent when infact the shipment was sent out after I canceled. I just found out they are once again sending me coffee and charged me $79 for something I never orderd.

My bank said I need to close my account and reopen a new one. I think there must be a better solution to get this stopped than closing the account. I have left many messages on the coffee companies phone and even refused packages. I am still getting charged and items I do not want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-SaporitoSeattle-Coffee-Direct/internet/Cafe-SaporitoSeattle-Coffee-Direct-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-billing-and-sending-items-not-or-536139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito/Seattle Coffee Direct