Complaint Review: Cafe cup

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mrs.m — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Cafe cup

Cafe cup Went on line ordered it. Refused an upgrade. Refused free shipping. When I clicked submit the order had literally quadrupled to what was supposed to be $10.99 to $75.00. Had to call my bank & cancell, Internet

Major marketing scam. I ordered this product CAFE CUP simply because it stated you'd receive 4 for the price if 2. At a mere 10.99 after submitting my order the subtotal had literally multiplied to 75.00!!!!! I almost had a heart attack. I emailed the company 2 times with no response. The number given for customer service, no one ever ever ever answers. NIGHTMARE.., I had to call my bank cancel my card and then go to the bank again in the morning to get a new card, ugh. Please do not order from this Internet company, go the extra mile and find this CAFE CUP at a local retail or department store and save yourself the aggravation. And the major Rip off !!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-cup/internet/Cafe-cup-Went-on-line-ordered-it-Refused-an-upgrade-Refused-free-shipping-When-I-click-976728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe cup