Complaint Review: CafeCup.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Reva Wilson — Berne Indiana United States of America
CafeCup.com

CafeCup.com I ordered a deluxe cafe cups package and after I had given the information for credit card, they had charged me for 2 packages. Internet

Ordered 1 package deluxe cafe cups.  Had ordered the first one and had my credit card blocked so
 that I would not be charged or shipped the order.  There is no way on the order form to edit or
delete the order.  I ordered a second time because I thought the error might be mine.  But the same thing happened the seconcd time.  I am going to block the charge from a second credit card now.

Reva  Berne, IN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CafeCupcom/internet/CafeCupcom-I-ordered-a-deluxe-cafe-cups-package-and-after-I-had-given-the-information-fo-982223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CafeCup.com