gay

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Battle Mountain Nevada
Cafecup
Internet USA

Cafecup getcafecup.com clarusmarketing.com I believe there is deliberate misrepresentation regarding their prices. On AFTER I sumitted payment did I learn that the price was twice what I expected.  Internet

Getcafecup.com does not reveal the true cost to me untill after the transaction  completed.  Beware!  At no time during purchase could I verify and view the true cost.  The site owner hit my credit card for double what I expected, and above all I did not expect the transaction to execute w/o me first viewing the true cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafecup/internet/Cafecup-getcafecupcom-clarusmarketingcom-I-believe-there-is-deliberate-misrepresentatio-1050176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafecup