Complaint Review: Ca$h For Fur Coat$

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By:Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Ca$h For Fur Coat$
PO Box 3195 Nippawin, Saskatchewan Canada

Ca$h For Fur Coat$ Owner Rude and Abusive in emails... Also has a Reputation for cheating people out of money! Nippawin Saskatchewan

*General Comment: Wow!!!

*Consumer Comment: Great Recycling Company

*Consumer Comment: Hey Blabber Mouth No One Ripped you off!

*Consumer Comment: Great Recycling Company CASH FOR FUR COATS!

*Consumer Comment: Great Recycling Company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: cash for fur coats very rude

I contacted the owner about a Fur coat that I was selling for my Aunt thats she origianlly paid 5,000.00 for. The coat is only about 15 years old we figured, because it was bought about 13 years ago brand new from Folks Finer Furs in Saskatoon. The owner of Ca$h for fur Coat$ told me that the coat I had was at least 18-22 years old and that because it was biodegraable it would disintigrate in the next couple of year, therefore the coat was only worth $100. (Which is complete crap) I went back to Folks and and they offered me $900.00.

I emailed the owner of Ca$h for Fur Coat$ and told him what Folk's had offered me and that what he said about the coat disinitgrating was not true. He then in turn emailed me back calling me "f*** nut job" and if I'm so smart then why dont I open my own fur shop...
Completly un-professional. Then I saw an ad on KIJIJI stating that "buyer's beware of Ca$h for fur Coat$ is a rip off"

For crying out loud if your going to have a buisness and especially in Saskatchewan, having some moral's for crying out loud!

Ca$h for fur coat$ rip off!!!!!
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cah-For-Fur-Coat/Nippawin-Saskatchewan-S0E-1E0/Cah-For-Fur-Coat-Owner-Rude-and-Abusive-in-emails-Also-has-a-Reputation-for-cheating-327504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ca$h For Fur Coat$

#1 General Comment

Wow!!!

AUTHOR: Lotus954 - ()

I do not have any transactions with this company, but if this is the type of response to people who have, it would be the last company I would deal with.  How rude.

Great Recycling Company

AUTHOR: Forgetaboutit - ()

This complaint doesn't even merit reading, first you never sold your fur coat to them and so you were not ripped off so grow up. I have had personal contact with CASH FOR FUR COAT and found that when I could not sell my old fur coat this company did buy it for a fair market value, also who are you going to believe that a fur coat from 1960 is still worth $2500 that in it self is a blatant lie, animal skins are biodegradable and hold no long time value, I know I saw over 20 furriers who would not even look at my fur coat never mind buy it. Thank You CFFC your cause is a good one and I for one love this company that recycles and does some good with their recycled product check out their website www.cashforfurcoats.com you will see for yourself these people Blabber Mouth and Paula Grant have no cause to complain especially that they never sold their old fur coats the and Blabber Mouth is just that a winer! She's all over this site with her opinions grow up and leave those who do great things to do them and try it yourself!

Hey Blabber Mouth No One Ripped you off!

AUTHOR: Forgetaboutit - ()

Hey BlabberMouth you didn't sell the coat so why are you complaining no one ripped you off... I have dealt with this company and there to say the least pleasant and awesome, recycling pre-owned fur coats for a good cause, also find that complainers like yourself usually have bad attitudes, so get over it love this company CA$H FOR FUR COAT$ they bought my fur coat for lots of $$$$ thank you CFFC!

Great Recycling Company CASH FOR FUR COATS!

AUTHOR: Forgetaboutit - ()

I have had first hand dealing with this company Cash For Fur Coats and they were nothing but great, I couldn't sell my fur coat to no one and they bought it for fair market value and never once forced me to sell it if I didn't want to.

So Blabber Mouth from Saskatoon and Paula Grant from USA grow up, you didn't sell your coat to them and you did what you wanted to do with your own fur coats so what is the problem maybe both of you need a reality check???

Folks these people at CASH FOR FUR COATS are doing a great thing by recycling these old hanging in the closet fur coats that no one wants anymore, and I for one am glad I was able to find them they paid me CASH and I was extremely happy!

Lorenzo

Great Recycling Company

AUTHOR: Forgetaboutit - ()

I have had first hand dealing with this company Cash For Fur Coats and they were nothing but great, I couldn't sell my fur coat to no one and they bought it for fair market value and never once forced me to sell it if I didn't want to.

Folks these people at CASH FOR FUR COATS are doing a great thing by recycling these old hanging in the closet fur coats that no one wants anymore, and I for one am glad I was able to find them they paid me CASH and I was extremely happy!

Lorenzo

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

cash for fur coats very rude

AUTHOR: paula grant - ()

I had exact same experience except i was able too sell my coat for 2,500 at a local vintage shop,cash for fur costs.com told me 300 bucks,when i told them i sold it for top dollar,the owner begin to be very rude calling me a liar....the company sent emails begin rude after i stated coat was sold wanted to fuss back & forth via email smh bad business,unprofessional liar! It was a rare 1960 mink in perfect condition