Complaint Review: Cahuenga Pet Hospital

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kenn — Los Angeles California United States of America
Cahuenga Pet Hospital
825 N Cahuenga Blvd los angeles, California United States of America

Cahuenga Pet Hospital Dr. Marina Kotlarenko Horrible experience. Do not go here. Total Rip off ! los angeles, California

I had to get my puppy her last set of puppy shots so i took my puppy to
  Dr. Marina Kotlarenko. The next day my 5 months old puppy was  Feeling very sick. So I took her
back to Dr. Marina Kotlarenko to try and find out why she was feeling that way. all she told me was sometimes puppys this small can get sick easily but she would be fine. so i took my puppy to another vet to find
out that Dr Marina Kotlarenko gave her 3 shots that were contaminated and made my puppy gravely ill. Saidly because of Dr Marina Kotlarenko money hungry motives led her to infect my puppy with harmful and  contaminated  agents that caused my puppy die a few weeks after my visit to her Hospital and I'm currently in the process of filling a law suit against  Dr. Marina Kotlarenko.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cahuenga-Pet-Hospital/los-angeles-California-90038/Cahuenga-Pet-Hospital-Dr-Marina-Kotlarenko-Horrible-experience-Do-not-go-here-Total-Ri-911479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cahuenga Pet Hospital