Complaint Review: Caine & Weiner

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Encino California
Caine & Weiner
Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Caine & Weiner, & Bernie Caine Stated they were sekking me about about "personal business" , and wanted to resolve issues in an "amicable solution". Threating, implications of consequences of unknown actions Woodland Hills California

Was called today on cell phone from number 000000000. When I listened to message; which is saved on phone, the person stated he was Bernie Cain. What he said, and is saved on phone is "I am calling you about a "Personal Business Dispute" your case reference number is 4154722. Please call me at 818-251-1762 extension # 226, so we may resolve this solution in an amicable manner. Your prompt attention is required to address this dispute as "amicably as possible".

My envelope mailbox came back with the number 818-347-2700.

Ironically, I was seeing corporate attorney at the time. suggested to speak to no one, as this appeared fraudulent. Looked on the internet, and saw harassment complaints from the same number. Stated the company name, and recent move to Woodland Hills. This call was not addressing a matter, but a threat. Same day I received a letter a collection company stating I owed them $1,386.41. The did not state for what. I am a victim of fraud, my cell number is not even in my name, but my company's, yet they knew my full name per phone message??

Karen
Encino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caine-Weiner/Woodland-Hills-California/Caine-Weiner-Bernie-Caine-Stated-they-were-sekking-me-about-about-personal-business-451683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caine & Weiner