Complaint Review: Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode

• Updated: Sun, August 15, 2010

• Reported By: Dean — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode
3394 1/2 S. Centinela Ave. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode , She made a purchase on Ebay, didn't pay for it, and left me negative feedback - go figure! Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Withdrawal of Complaint

*Author of original report: Corrections

This report has nothing to do with Cake Divas, but has everything to do with Leigh Grode.  When my problems began with her, I figured it couldn't be the first time she has caused problems for people and I was right based on other reports on this web site and Ebay.

She submitted the high bid on an item I was selling on Ebay.  She said she made a mistake, refused to pay for the item, said I was greedy, then left negative feedback for me on Ebay - go figure!  I would be very wary of having any financial dealings with Leigh Grode!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cake-Divas-Owner-Is-Leigh-Grode/Los-Angeles-California-90066/Cake-Divas-Owner-Is-Leigh-Grode-She-made-a-purchase-on-Ebay-didnt-pay-for-it-and-le-630356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cake Divas, Owner Is Leigh Grode

Withdrawal of Complaint

AUTHOR: Inversion - (United States of America)

I'm withdrawing my complaint of Leigh Grode.  Her last email to me indicated no negativity and a willingness to work out our problems.  I apologize for taking my complaint outside Ebay and hope Leigh can forgive me for doing so.

Corrections

AUTHOR: Inversion - (United States of America)

Leigh Grode did not write a bad check - I never said that in any of my input.  Not sure how Rip-off put it in that category.  If I clicked on something that resulted in that happening, it was a mistake and I apologize.  Also, I repeat, this report has nothing to do with Cake Divas, only with an Ebay transaction that involved Leigh Grode.