Complaint Review: Cal Spas

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Ted — Oak Forest Illinois USA
Cal Spas
1462 East 9th Street Pamona, California United States of America

Cal Spas Quick Spa Parts, Do not buy Spa Parts from these people. Two month later spa parts should be their name. Pamona, California

*UPDATE Employee: Please allow me to assist you.

I contacted them today and she said the part just shipped out.  I said I ordered that over a month ago and lost the job already.  The woman told me I am sorry but we have a NO RETURN POLICY.  The only way to get the phone number was from my bank after they withdrew the money.  If you go to the site http://www.quickspaparts.com the only way to contact these people is by email and I did that at least three times to info@quickspaparts.com and had NO RESPONSE.  How can people do business like this.  Yea I will fix your spa but you have to wait three months?

Resolution Sought: I want my $ 26.43 back for the part that originally invoiced at $13.80.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cal-Spas/Pamona-California-91766/Cal-Spas-Quick-Spa-Parts-Do-not-buy-Spa-Parts-from-these-people-Two-month-later-spa-par-750702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cal Spas

Please allow me to assist you.

AUTHOR: Cal Spas, Karen Hansen - (United States of America)

I regret to hear that you have had this experience with Qucikspaparts.com.  Today we are commited to becoming the best service company in the spa and spa parts industry, and we are willing to work hard to get there.  Please allow me to assist you.  Karen Hansen, Service Manager khansen@calspas.com.