Complaint Review: Cal Spas

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:pearland Texas
Cal Spas
1462 East Ninth Street Ponona, California U.S.A.

Cal Spas Have had my hot tub for a little over 2 years and used it for 6 months Ponona California

I bought my hot tub in April of 2005. At first the dealer said I would get it within 3 weeks. Did not get it until the middle of July. It worked for 2 weeks and the motor went out. Service guy came out and repaired it said that they were faulty from the factory. After that it started to go into OH mode well tried to get the dealer to come out and found out they had gone out of business. I tried for 8 months to get somebody to come work on it and I found one guy that was authorized to work on it. He came by and said it needed a motor and he wanted me to try to get it from Cal Spa because since he was not my dealer he did not want to put the money up front for the part because he said it took forever to get his money back from them. Well he finally said he had worked a deal out with Cal Spa and got the part. That was in June of 07. He finally came Nov. 20th and put the motor in. It is not a new motor and I am now getting a FL error on it and it says to contact dealer!!! I am so fed up with this Hot tub. Its a shame to spend good money on something and I picked Cal Spa because of the warranity. What good is it if you can't get anybody to work on it. I have asked other service people around here to look at it and they won't touch it! I should of just gone with Morgan spa or somebody else but I thought I did my research and picked the best. How wrong I was. I would not recommend this company to anybody!!

pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cal-Spas/Ponona-California-91766/Cal-Spas-Have-had-my-hot-tub-for-a-little-over-2-years-and-used-it-for-6-months-Ponona-Cal-286497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cal Spas