Complaint Review: Cal West property management of San Luis Obispo, RIPOFF Scammers

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: W — California United States of America
Cal West property management of San Luis Obispo, RIPOFF Scammers
1380 Broad San Luis Obispo, California United States of America

Cal West property management of San Luis Obispo, RIPOFF Scammers the worst property management in San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, California

Horrible! I called these inept losers today, the conversation went like this: "Hello." "Hi, is this California West property management?" "Yes." "Well, I'm interested in a unit you posted on Craigslist today. It's at (gives exact address, unit number, and price of location, there are no other units that are remotely similar)." "Well that unit is vacant and we have the keys to it, so you could come check it out if you'd like." "Great, I will be there in an hour!" So I rush out to my car, to drive all the way from Atascadero to their office in San Luis Obispo. I walk inside, am not welcomed, am given a "what do you want" attitude. Turns out THERE IS ALREADY AN APPLICATION IN ON THE SPECIFIC UNIT I EXPLICITLY AND VERY CLEARLY ASKED ABOUT, so I can not submit one and it is likely already spoken for. I did not fail to communicate anything. I VERY CLEARLY stated the EXACT unit that I wanted, giving the person on the phone ALL DETAILS related to it, to ensure we were on the same page. I was told it was available, and I wasted $10 in gas and an hour of my time to drive to their office to be told that it wasn't available. What a bunch of incompetent clowns!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cal-West-property-management-of-San-Luis-Obispo-RIPOFF-Scammers/San-Luis-Obispo-California-93401/Cal-West-property-management-of-San-Luis-Obispo-RIPOFF-Scammers-the-worst-property-manag-1006911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cal West property management of San Luis Obispo, RIPOFF Scammers