Complaint Review: CalSpas

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: gilligan — Grass Valley California United States of America
CalSpas

CalSpas CalFlame "Customer Service" is no service to any customer! Internet, Internet

I have a large outdoor kitchen. It was in our home when we purchased it two years ago. We have so much money updating and repairing the equipment.
I called CalSpa 2 months ago about a shipment and have been put off and put off. It was an exchange and I sent the package with a tracking number. So I know when they got it. It has been over two months, they are in the same state, and they still havent gotten the product back to me.
They now want to charge me again for the replacement product, which according to the agent two months ago, was the same price and no additional amount would need to be paid.
They said last week, 04/23/2012, that I would receive the product this week, 05/04/2012, it still hasnt been shipped.
I couldnt locate a return or exchange policy on there site or sister sites. The Snotty Customer Service Gal said it was clearly stated..where?
I have tried to cal the CEO but, guess what kids, no answer. His Admin didnt even answer her phone. I tried 4 times.
I will never use this company I will only buy after market parts for my kitchen form now on. I always liked there equipment, beautiful but this makes it an ugly experience that will shadow my enjoyment of my kitchen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CalSpas/internet/CalSpas-CalFlame-Customer-Service-is-no-service-to-any-customer-Internet-Internet-878566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CalSpas