Complaint Review: Calcellular

• Submitted: Wed, September 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2004

• Reported By:CAMPBELL, California
Calcellular
232 S. GARFIELD AVE MONTEREY PARK, California U.S.A.

Calcellular.com ripoff MONTEREY PARK, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Never received any call or email from this customer.

I did not receive the following item it my shipment.
1 Flashing Moon & Stars Antenna Silver (4 Lites) Model: Samsung-S300 I have tried for months and many e-mails to contact them regarding this lack of shippment with NO response. I either want the item shipped or credit my account.

I feel this company has bad business practices and would not do business with them again!

Dawn
CAMPBELL,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2004 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calcellular/MONTEREY-PARK-California-91754/Calcellularcom-ripoff-MONTEREY-PARK-California-107499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calcellular

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Never received any call or email from this customer.

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

We open 7 days a week, and we don't understand how come he can't get in touch with our company and what is wrong with his antenna. He received the whole shipment and never send us an email.