Complaint Review: Calcellular.com Aka CCS

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 22, 2004

• Reported By:Clarkston Michigan
Calcellular.com Aka CCS
232 S. GARFIELD AVE. MONTEREY PARK, California U.S.A.

Calcellular.com Aka CCS I ordered a antenna for my cell, they charged my CC, never received, would not return my phone calls MONTEREY PARK California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer did complete the order.

*Author of original report: I finally received the antenna, Boy, the charge on the CC was COMPLETE and in a hurry!

On Dec 6th, I ordered a antenna for my cell phone. It is now Dec 29th, no antenna. They charged my CC but never sent anything. They did not contact me. I have left several messages on the answering machine but they never return my phone calls........TOTAL RIPOFF.

Brice
Clarkston, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calcellularcom-Aka-CCS/MONTEREY-PARK-California-91754/Calcellularcom-Aka-CCS-I-ordered-a-antenna-for-my-cell-they-charged-my-CC-never-receiv-76089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calcellular.com Aka CCS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer did complete the order.

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

Customer forgot to choose which phone model on the antenna that they order, we try to contact with them but no one home at the day time. We have excellent reference from Yahoo store, 4.5 stars is not easy to get. Customer complain on us for his own mistake.

AUTHOR: Brice - (U.S.A.)

After many phone calls, I finally received the antenna. They said they could not ship it because the order was incomplete. To that I said "DON'T charge my CC unless you actually ship something".

What a concept! The moron didn't get it.

IF the order was incomplete, why didnt't they call me, email or something! Boy, the charge on the CC was COMPLETE and in a hurry!