Complaint Review: Calcellular.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By:Clinton Iowa
Calcellular.com
232 S. GARFIELD AVE. MONTEREY PARK, California U.S.A.

Calcellular. CCS Sent wrong item. No response for several weeks. Initially refused refund, then agreed but never completed. MONTEREY PARK, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Software Update.

I've never had such a horrific experience shopping online! I purchased Motorola Phone Tools 4.0 from calcellular.com. I received a different version (which had Asian characters on the disc) which would not allow me to upload photos from any of my 3 Motorola phones, as indicated on their site. Emails not answered in a timely manner. When I did receive a response I was told "No way it's not working for 3 Motorola phones??"

When I asked for exchange, I was told to call Motorola so they could "teach me how to use it", adding this note: "If you are a Verizon customer, all multimedia and internet connection features in this software will be disabled due to carrier request. Please contact your service provider for further information." I did contact my provider (US Cellular) and was told there shouldn't be a problem. So after all this frustration, I left a poor rating on Yahoo! Merchants and received email from calcellular stating, "Sorry that you are not happy with the order. If you change our rating back, we will give you a full refund back to account." That was March 6. On March 10, I received and email with a link to check the status of my order, which shows that my order has been cancelled, yet no refund has been made!

~Very angry former customer~

Shrtstff72
Clinton, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calcellularcom/MONTEREY-PARK-California-91754/Calcellular-CCS-Sent-wrong-item-No-response-for-several-weeks-Initially-refused-refund-324476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calcellular.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Software Update.

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

This software customer ordered will automatically update to the latest version after installation. Customer didn't know and think we sent him the wrong one.

Kenneth