Complaint Review: Cali Heat

• Reported By: Coolwhip504 — New Orleans Louisiana
Cali Heat
Internet USA

Cali Heat A legit company wouldn't be so secretive... Internet

I replied to an anonymous Craigslist ad which was an advertisment for employent with "Cali Heat" entertainment agency (it was the ONLY email that I provided my telephone number to). The nexy day, "Kyle" called from 424-354-6206 and REFUSED to tell me what company he's with.... He said I should know since I'm the one who contacted him.

He continued to be very rude and overtalk me, so I figured it was a scam and told him goodbye.... A reputable company would gladly give me the company's name and handle the call more professionally............................  I googled "Cali Heat" which pulled zero results, except for SCAM REPORTS on a so-called "California Heat" tattoo convention.

HERE IS THE CRAIGSLIST AD.........

Cali Heat (7)! Models Needed!!! (Beverly Hills! )

Looking for Hot Females 18-55 *Must be Well put together!! Certified Millionaires need love too! Come join us and entertain, party and travel! VIP and Celeb clients!!! Models and Needed! We are looking for..,
-Highly attractive Models & New talent! -Must be legal! Must have valid proof of age. -Have your own transportation -Willing to sign a non-disclosure consent form. -Very open-minded, Great Personality and engaging. -Exotics, Tattoos, piercings welcome. NDA will be mandatory. Live on the WILD SIDE AND PARTY LIKE CRAZY!! Cali Heat! is great food, people and parties!!! *Paid opportunity! $$$ Please submit your body shots (3) and contact information. Disclaimer: Cali Heat inc. must have valid proof age and will not accept applications that are not valid. We have the right to refuse and applicant for any reason without written reply. We will not tolerate any improper behavior and will terminate any applicant for submission. We will not re-produce, forward and re-create any submitted photos without "submitter" written consent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cali-Heat/internet/Cali-Heat-A-legit-company-wouldnt-be-so-secretive-Internet-1142295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cali Heat