Complaint Review: Caliber Collision in Plano Mario & Jamie Mgr

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Campbell Butler — Allen Texas
Caliber Collision in Plano Mario & Jamie Mgr
2321 Central Expy Plano, Texas USA

Caliber Collision in Plano Mario & Jamie Mgr Replaced my Bumper with a used one Charged me for a New One DENIES IT!!! Plano Texas

When I received services my car keys were lost and had to be replaced. I finally received my car paint residue was on it. Unfortunately, I did not know they used a refurbished bumper until the paint chipped 2 1/2 years later. I went to Herbs and I wanted an estimate and he stated that there was no primer used and this is a used bumper.  I obviously, was alarmed called my insurance company USAA since they recommended this facility. They stated contact the facility first, I went and spoke to an Advisor who in turn got the Mgr Jamie who came out with a receipt for a bumper he allegedly purchased and I told him outright that it meant nothing since my bumper on my car is reflecting it to be so. He stated within the time period since my bumper had been replaced I obviously had gotten it replaced..... I stated i am not going to argue with you I am cotacting my insurnace carrier. [continued below]....

..... he stated they will contact him and he will talk to them I told him, there needs to be an investigation. I am saddened that as a female and disabled veteran that I was taken advantage of in this manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caliber-Collision-in-Plano-Mario-Jamie-Mgr/Plano-Texas-75025/Caliber-Collision-in-Plano-Mario-Jamie-Mgr-Replaced-my-Bumper-with-a-used-one-Charged-m-1101249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caliber Collision in Plano Mario & Jamie Mgr