Complaint Review: California Astrology Association

California Astrology Association
calastrology.com Internet U.S.A.

California Astrology Association what a scam and a ripoff California Internet

*Consumer Comment: Caa and Burton are fine

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: It really depends on what you are asking for...

*Consumer Comment: CAA IS THE BEST

*Consumer Comment: sorry but i have to respectfully say it doesnt work

*Consumer Comment: Calastrology is amazing...works and they offer refunds if they don't

*Consumer Comment: Past Experience with Positive Results

*Consumer Comment: Not that bad

*Consumer Comment: Good Company

california astrology association offers many different spells. i purchased one love spell that did not work. i was told to maybe purchase another one to enforce the first one, so like an idiot, i did. they claimed the spells came with a refund guarantee. i also purchased a weight loss spell to aid with my diet and exercise plan. none of the spells worked at all. and it seems they worked in the opposite way than intended. i requested a refund but was told to give the spells time to work. it has been six months and no results. i still haven't recieved my refund. this is a scam to lure in people who do believe in this. im no longer a believer. do not make the same mistake. the spells do not work.............

Lissa
tidewater, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2008 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Astrology-Association/internet/California-Astrology-Association-what-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-California-Internet-330514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Astrology Association

Caa and Burton are fine

AUTHOR: coolconsumer22 - (United States of America)

I like many of the others who posted bebuttal will say this chick is clearly looking to trash the wrong people. Caa is very positive and she is very negative, which is likely the problem as negative people look for the negative in everything and try to hurt positive people for their own motives. We can all think of much worse companies than a place like CAA that is decent with returns up to a year if your not satisfied. I can think of few places that would be so reasonble with a guarentee. If something you order from them does not work they refund your money rite away. I've never had an issue with CAA not owning up to their promisses there if I asked them to refund something, and as for the things I did not have refunded they worked in a very positive way. No not always exact, but when it came to the main problem I needed help with it did what it was supposed to do.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

It really depends on what you are asking for...

AUTHOR: Tamara87 - (United States of America)

Ok so i've been reading about this place on this site, but i've ordered from them back in high school, that was about 8 years ago when stumbling onto that site (caa)

I must honestly say, like everyone else is saying it depends on what you ask for, like for me back then i didn't have a job and i was too young to get one anyways (15/16 years old) i brought the Lu-something temple like i will get money out of no where....silly me lol
For the weight loss amulet, that aztec one, it truly works, when i got it the weight was just shedding off me.  I think i lost like 6 pounds in one week, it was great!  Though i don't remember what i was doing to help me lose the weight but knowing me back then the amulet really help me lose more weight faster then i imaged.
It came with a strange smell but as soon as i went to church with it, the smell went away and i gained all my weight back and more -___-;

I then send all my items back expect for my wisdom wanga (still have it btw, don't use it though) and eventually i got all my money back, i honestly don't remember how long it took but it was a while but nevertheless i got my money back.  I am 24 years old now, and recently orders some spell and amulets, i have a job now so i know what to do to help me get some money, now i'm not asking for a million dollars or nothing but you gotta be realistic with what you want.

I can say some things work with that company don't ask for "brat pitt to be your husband" or "being the richest person in the world" ask for simple things that can work out for you and HAVE SOME FAITH AND BELIEVE then it might work for you~

CAA IS THE BEST

AUTHOR: Cj - (U.S.A.)

I have been doing business with CAA for 4 years and they are the best. They

stand out ethically and morally behind their word. Their spells work. Some of their

spells work even before they work the spell. It all depends on you. You have to

believe. I have not seen or heard of any astrology/spell-casters that give their

customers a full one year guarantee or your money back. CAA is the first to do

this. CAA is so confident they are not trying to get your money or rip you off. CAA

is trying to help you change your life. If you refuse to accept the change then no

change will happen. They do not talk to their customers. When someone like miss

tidewater, virginia say and then they told me .... . They do not talk to you. They

complement you to subscribe for their weekly horoscope reading via the internet.

Whenever they have specials-they have to advertise like anyone else and you will

get the annoncement just like anyone else. You want to unsubscribe, go right

ahead-sorry to see you leave. You email your request and they follow your

instructions to the letter. Your unhappiness is from within and whatever it is that

you cannot achieve within you cannot achieve without. Please, do not go bad

mouthing their business because you are unhappy. CAA is the best. Period. Go

somewhere else ane then you will really know what "rip-off" is.

CAA is the best. Period. On thing I say for me, I wish I knew them before. CJ

sorry but i have to respectfully say it doesnt work

AUTHOR: Blabla - (United Kingdom)

im sorry but when my money situation when to pot i turned to an old faith to help out i got a green wanga doll then had it backed up by a extream wealth spell and
a reverse curse spell to keep things in order- i dont believe for one minute i was greedy and only asked for what i believe i needed/need.
result well over 18 months later and since asking for help sadly things have gone from bad to worse.
and refund you gotta be joking yet to have an e-mail reply

sorry but dont bother.

however should i be proven wrong and my request is forfilled i will post a notice saying so.

Calastrology is amazing...works and they offer refunds if they don't

AUTHOR: Teetee - (U.S.A.)

Been a customer for 3 years. The spells are an aid to a tough situation, but you must also try to resolve it on your own. I noticed they work better with realistic situations. I've had every kind of situation, and they all worked out pretty good. Results were pretty quick. On the day the spell was casted or within a few weeks, by the third month you should know if it worked, six months the lastest. I had a lover that left me, meddling man-stealing females, mean boss, needed money, needed a job, needed to get out of criminal charges/tickets.

If a lover won't return and might not have strong feelings for you, then the spells you will use will only adjust your situation slightly. Now if your in a good relationship and have a spell done it will make the relationship much better. If you need money, you won't get in overnight. Pass on the wanga dolls. I've noticed that when I didn't think about it, that was normally when it worked. My faves are:

The Breakup-To break up a couple quickly works within 1-14 days

Retrieve A lover-to bring the lover back quickly works within 1 day ***if you stay in contact with the person and they already have feelings for you

Triple Cast Change Lover's Mind-to bring the lover back quickly works within 3 days

Voodoo Hawk-works in 1 day and whoa

Snake eyes-Used this one on an ex that treated me like crap he was sick for a month

Coyote Lust/Shaman Lust-Got me pregnant within a month, because he desired me like crazy :)

...and best of all if you ask for your money back before the year is up you will receive it.

Past Experience with Positive Results

AUTHOR: Journey08 - (U.S.A.)

I have been using CAA occassionally since 2004 for various reasons. I have ordered amulets, love spells, cleansing spells, and money spells over the course of the past four years. Sometimes, the products worked extemely well and fast, and other times they worked but over a longer period of time, and some did not work at all the way I requested but in other ways.

For example, I ordered a money spell once for a specific money source, but instead of getting the source I requested, money flowed from unexpected sources. Therefore, I guess that would be considered working since I did get money, just from a different source. I have had some love spells to work within weeks, but then another one took over six months to come to pass. Requests usually came faster when I was very positive and optimistic. Longer wait periods came when I had a more depressed state of mind. I have had a couple of love spells to not work, but I received a prompt refund minus the shipping fee within seven days. I did my request online via email with no hassel. Therefore, I rate this company with an A! Below are few of my favorite products from them:

*Retrieve a Lover Spell* excellent with separations or third party inteference in a relationship. Very effective. I noticed that time frame depends on complexity of situation that led to break up. I've ordered this a couple of times.

*Witchdoctor Uncrossing Kit* great for negative release

*Terminator Spell* worked wonders to keep false friends abay within a couple of weeks!

*Reconciliation Spell* good for misunderstandings, arguments, and communication

*The Change My Lover's Mind Spell* great for stubborn individual whom is difficult to reason with.

These are just a few I have tried that I had best results with. I highly recommend "The Witches Red Coral" amulet!! The reason is very unbelievable, but it is very true! I was browsing the site in search of something tangible to connect me to my lost love when I was drawn to this particular amulet. On the page of the amulet, it says to try to test the amulets energy by touching the picture of it on the site, so I did except I was wishing at the same time regarding my lover. I was contacted by him that same night and the encounter was full of passion!!! This was someone that had not spoken to me in months and I was no longer with at the time!!! It was amazing!

Just be positive and carefully choose your product. I usually browse until I feel some type of connection to a product. Sometimes results do take months, but don't give up after a few days or weeks. Stay positive and wait it out, especially if the situation is difficult and there may be hidden more complex issues to resolve. Remember, one of mine took almost six months before I even began to see results.

Not that bad

AUTHOR: Godgifu - (U.S.A.)

Admittedly, I have had a few spells cast by the CAA, and not one of them has really worked. However, they always gave me a refund promptly when requested -- usually after about 3-6 months with no results. I don't think it ever took more than a week for the refund to be received.

Good Company

AUTHOR: Virtuous - (U.S.A.)

I use California Astrology all the time, and their spells do work. You have to always think Ppositive and believe that the spells will work. Of course if you are a negative person or don't believe, of course you will receive negative results. CA states if the spell does not work within one year they will refund you money back.

"Our one year unconditional guarantee assures our customers they will be satisfied, or they will receive their money back in full. Period. No questions asked."