Complaint Review: California Blimps

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Pete — Middlefield Ohio United States of America
California Blimps
738 W. 17th St. Unit D Costa Mesa, California United States of America

California Blimps Paul Pacelli Paul Pacelli to the money on an order placed on 7/7/2008 and has yet to deliver my blimp! Costa Mesa, California

On July 7, 2008 I placed an order for a 18' advertising blimp with Paul Pacelli the owner of California Blimps and mailed in my check $1895.00. On July 18th of 2007 the check was cashed by California Blimps.

For the past four plus years I have been in contact with Paul Pacelli via email regarding the delivery date of my blimp. Paul has repeatedly promissed delivery dates that he has yet to keep. I don't want anything more or less than what I've paid for with my hard earned money.

I have four years worth of correspondence to and from California Blimps owner Paul Pacelli promissing me that I woud be receiving my blimp. I have been more than understanding and patient.

It's now  time for Paul to do the right thing and either refund my money or ship me my blimp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Blimps/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/California-Blimps-Paul-Pacelli-Paul-Pacelli-to-the-money-on-an-order-placed-on-772008-an-972749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Blimps