Complaint Review: California Career College

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Big Yunus — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
California Career College
7003 Owensmouth Ave Canoga Park, California United States of America

California Career College DO NOT ATTEND THIS COLLEGE IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL! Canoga Park, California

Other than regretting it, you may come to conclusion that this is the worst school you'll have ever attended!!

This college doesn't even keep the documents in proper fascion. When I came back to this school after 8 months of finishing my classes Mrs. Naimi (school s president) said that she didn t have my paperwork that I finished this school. I was appalled but couldn't do anything about it, she's the president. Many people hate her after knowing her character a little better. I wasn't able to go to NCLEX because of her. Karma will hit her whole family because of what she did to me.

They lie to newcomers that they have a high success rate. I don't believe them. I saw it with my own eyes, majority of our group failed. Also I learned late that you should not go to LVN, go for RN right away!!! I ve learned this lesson when it was too late, but you try not to! Go to an accredited school and get yourself into an RN class.

I'm trying to be as short as possible. For more info, you can reach me at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Career-College/Canoga-Park-California-91303/California-Career-College-DO-NOT-ATTEND-THIS-COLLEGE-IF-YOU-WANT-TO-BE-SUCCESSFUL-Canoga-946886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Career College