Complaint Review: California Cash Advance

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Omro Wisconsin United States of America
California Cash Advance
Internet, California United States of America

California Cash Advance California cash contact person Steve offered a 3000 loan for 150 a month payment for 22 months yea right Internet, California

I was contacted approximently one month ago about reeceiving a cas loan I had applied for.

This company california cash said they had 3000 dollars put aside for me.

I told them that I was not interested Steve continued to explain that all I needed to do was send them 150 dollars and that would be sent back with my 3000 dollar loan.

This sound good at first but as he continued to explain I got leary about it. I asked him to call me back I wanted to check thi sout further.

In 1 week as he said I got another call with the same offer except he said they could not hold the cash much longer and I must make a decission. I told him I could not find them on the web site so he repeated very fast the website seemed to be bothered by my question. I told him to call me back in a week.

He returned the call I told him no I didnt have an extra 150 to send to him when he went back into the for 150 dollars a month for 22 months you can get 3000 dollars transferred into your account.

I told him I would think about it he continues to call using a 4 digit number that  appears 2345 on my phone I am just ignoring the calls he leaves messages i delete them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cash-Advance/Internet-California-/California-Cash-Advance-California-cash-contact-person-Steve-offered-a-3000-loan-for-150-a-977424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cash Advance