Complaint Review: California Cash Advance

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: LATISHA — banning California United States of America
California Cash Advance
Philippines Internet United States of America

California Cash Advance Ricard Knight. Esperanza Singca I got a call from cash advance saying i was approved for loan. said i had to send 150$ but it was going returned back to plus my 1500 . so i went to western union and told them what cash advance told Internet

got a call that I was approved for a loan . that all I had to do is send 150$ .so I went to western union and asked the lady about what they wanted me to do. she said nit to send no money cause it was fraud. so thank God I didn't.

only bad thing is they have my information . so I'm very worried about that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cash-Advance/internet/California-Cash-Advance-Ricard-Knight-Esperanza-Singca-I-got-a-call-from-cash-advance-sa-985778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cash Advance