Complaint Review: California Cash Advance

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Pell City Alabama United States of America
California Cash Advance

California Cash Advance cashpaydayloaninfo.com wants you to pay cash up front to get loan. SCAM!!! Internet

Shon called my cell, said I had been apporved for a $3000.00 dollar loan!  I had not even applied for a loan with them.  Said all I needed to do was verify information with his supervisior.

Linda came on phone, asked my name, address, and phone number, explained loan amout of $3000.00, Interest of $300.00, and 22 monthly payments of $150.00.

Said all I needed to do to get loan was send them $200.00 dollars to get loan.  Said they would give me the $200.00 dollars right back along with the $3000.00.  I told them I did not have the 200.00, she said she will HOLD my loan for me till I can get the 200.00 to send them, when I had it I am to call them back and they will procced with the l"LOAN"!!!

Wow what a SCAM, and at Christmas time no less!!!THEY ARE NOT GETTING A PENNY FROM ME!! BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cash-Advance/internet/California-Cash-Advance-cashpaydayloaninfocom-wants-you-to-pay-cash-up-front-to-get-loan-983977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cash Advance