Complaint Review: California Cash advance

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Arvil — steger Illinois United States of America
California Cash advance
Internet, California United States of America

California Cash advance Nelson Brown, Keevon Jordan dishonest disclosure to obtain funds Internet, California

I was contacted by California Cash Advance after applying for a loan through First Choice Capital Resources. which passed my information on to them. I was contacted by phone and was told I had to pay 200 dollars first  to process the loan and that 3200 dollars would be wired to my account.They had my bank name and routing numbers which was provided to them. I was told they would call me back after they verified the funds. When they called back I was told I had to pay 390 dollars for taxes and without that payment the funds could not be released. I was never told of any such item prior to this point. The manager of finances said all the money would be returned through the deposit but I did not have the funds to pay such tax at which time he stated that my refund money was not going to be returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cash-advance/Internet-California-/California-Cash-advance-Nelson-Brown-Keevon-Jordan-dishonest-disclosure-to-obtain-funds-I-967470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cash advance