Complaint Review: California Cash

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

California Cash Please Stay Away If you get a call from 202-738-4085 Califorina

I applied for a loan online, I was told by this company "American Loans" that I was approved for $3000, all I had to do was pay a processing fee of $104 on a green dot card. I did that and once they got the money off of the green dot card, they said I had to pay an additional $350. I immediately asked for a refund because that was not what was told to me when I asked about all of the fees. I called back numerous times and they kept giving me the run around and have yet to refund my money nor put money into my account. Please stay away from these people. If you get a call from 202 738 4085. Stay away from them. They are scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Cash/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/California-Cash-Please-Stay-Away-If-you-get-a-call-from-202-738-4085-Califorina-1081407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Cash