Complaint Review: California Casualty Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: LVBODYGUARD4U — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
California Casualty Insurance Co.
P.O.Box 39700 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

California Casualty Insurance Co. A t Insurance Company Poor Customer Service / Not Paying Claims! Colorado Springs, Colorado

I have been a "Loyal & Valued" customer of California Casualty Insurance Company for the
past (26) Twenty-Six Years. I had my storage shed "Burglarized" on Christmas Day of last year.
12/25/2011. I filed a claim & police report and waited. I called,sent emails,letters and waited some
more. They sent an adjuster out to my property to take pictures & measure my shed.The claims agent (Mr.Brain Haggerty) informed me that he would take care of my claim as soon as possible..... Then I contacted his Manager(Mr.Tom Munce) in Ohio, he said the same thing.Two months ago I was asked to
give a legal deposition for over four and a half hours their attorney ( Mr. Randolph Patton) asked me
to provide all the photos,reciepts,and original packaging materials inside my storage shed. Then a second Cllaims Adjuster came out and too more Photos & Measurements.I explained to him that our condo was flooded last year and all of our reciepts & photos were destroyed. I had my fishing,camping,hunting,gear & tools stolen and also a few antiques.My wife was also asked to give her statement in a Two and a Half Hour Legal Deposition in which she repeatadley explained that she did not know what I had inside my shed and she has no interest in my things.Then their attoeney asked me to supply him with Photos of the Boy Scouts along with thier names,addresses and phone numbers that I had planned on going on campouts with as well as my nephews.It has been (8) Eight Months now and I still am waiting for a check! This is only my second claim! This company should refund all my premiums for the past (26) Years and I figure taht would be an estimated $56,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Casualty-Insurance-Co/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80949/California-Casualty-Insurance-Co-A-t-Insurance-Company-Poor-Customer-Service-Not-Paying-924696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Casualty Insurance Co.