Complaint Review: California Child Support Services

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — Rancho cucamonga California United States of America
California Child Support Services
15400 Civic Dr. Victorville, California United States of America

California Child Support Services I have two forms of income and have my child support set up to come out of one of them. every three months, child support sends a letter to my employer telling them to garnish my wages. They take the Victorville, California

I am a retired Riverside Sheriff and I have a monthly retirement income plus I work a full time job with another employer. I have my full monthly child support amount set up to be garnished from my monthly retirement. Every three months, Child Support sends my employer a wage garnish notice even though I am not behind and the full amount is already taken out on the first of each month from my retirement income. When I call my case worker, he tells me there is nothing he can do about it and will fax a letter to my employer advising them to stop garnishing.

at this point, my wages have already been garnished and I have paid double the amount I am suppose to. To make matter worse, they do not send me the overages back, they sen small increments over time. I recently applied for a loan to buy a home and was told that my child support shows up duplicate on my credit report making it look like I pay more than I actually do. I called my case worker and was told they have nothing to do with that and I need to call the credit bureau. Tired of being double garnished and not getting my money refunded in a timely matter, I recently paid off all future payments of support to the obliges and they went into the Child Support office on January 18, 2013 and signed off on it to close both cases of support.

Child support sent out another garnish notice to my employer a week later with the wrong amount to garnish and my wages were garnished again. I received my monthly retirement income today and they also garnished that again.... So now after paying several hundred dollars up front to close these cases, they now took another $800 dollars out of my wages.

I have been battling this for over three years and am sick and tired of being harassed by an agency to collect support that Is already garnished on time every month. This has cause financial hardship over the years and I cannot believe that the system is so flawed and that they are allowed to garnish wages they have no right to. please help!! Property Features Front Sprinklers, Rear Sprinklers Lot Information Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 27,107 Lot Size (Acres): 0.622 Lot Size Source: Public Records Back Yard, Horse Property Bay Front Property Information Detached/No Common Walls Land Ownership: Fee Simple Square Footage Source: Public Records Tax Parcel Number: 0225851070000

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Child-Support-Services/Victorville-California-92392/California-Child-Support-Services-I-have-two-forms-of-income-and-have-my-child-support-se-1007288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Child Support Services