Complaint Review: California Department of Child Support Services

• Updated: Tue, October 05, 2010

• Reported By: Mario — Montery Park California USA
California Department of Child Support Services
California Torrance, California United States of America

California Department of Child Support Services Department of Child Support Services failuer to assist the falsely accused ... I am being treated like a criminal even with proof in hand!!! Torrance, California

*Consumer Comment: LA County Child Support Services is EVIL

*Consumer Comment: In court

*Author of original report: Update on Accredited genetic testing

*Consumer Comment: The Point

*Author of original report: DCSS is assisting people in perpetuating Child Support and Welfare Fraud!!!

*Consumer Comment: California Deptartment Of Child Support Services Failure To Assist The Falsely Accused - I Am Being Treated Like A Criminal Even With Proof In Hand

*Consumer Comment: Sue her

*Consumer Comment: One Question

Hi my name is Mario. I have been fighting with the DCSS for several months now. I am being falsely accused of being the father of a child that is not mine. I paid for an accreditted 3rd genetic testing laboratory to conduct a DNA test between myself and the alleged child. The testing laboratory is  fully accredited by the AABB (American Association of Blood Banks) they maintain teh very same accredidation that the "Approved" DCSS testing laboratories have. The test was conducted persuant to California family code "chain of custody" . The "mother" was a willing participant. The test resulst prove that I am not the biological father. The "mother" filed a fraudulant  complaint through DCSS and both have been harrassing me since then. DCSS refuses to recognize the test validity and refuses to site California family code that disqualifies my test results. I am forced to participate in their "Complaint" against me even though I have provided thenm with legally admissable eveidence that proves that I am not the biological father of the "child" in question. DCSS refuses to provide me with any real help in regards to my case and is perpetuating a fraud. The whole ordeal has caused me undue stress and I have developed stress related health issues because of this. Does anyone know of any California court documents that I can file to have the case dismissed based on my evidence. Has anyone been through a similar situation and has won the court case "Complaint" against DCSS? Any legal and planning advise is most appretiated. I don't have much money and have to prepare all the documents myself. I just want this nightmare to end before it kills me...Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2010 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Department-of-Child-Support-Services/Torrance-California-/California-Department-of-Child-Support-Services-Department-of-Child-Support-Services-failu-621834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Department of Child Support Services

LA County Child Support Services is EVIL

AUTHOR: Abused - (U.S.A.)

Welcome to the club - LA County SPECIALIZES in terrorizing innocent people. One of their bastards, Dennis Coe, is responsible for causing brain damage to a child. They steal money from innocent people as a matter of policy and could care less what they do to good people.

A few court cases where they've done the same to other innocent people are County of Los Angeles vs. Taron James and  County of Los Angeles vs. Manuel Navarro. Both men PROVED they were not fathers and yet they spent YEARS fighting LA County in the courts, won their cases, and never did get their money back.

You're are dealing with REAL evil. Don't give up.

In court

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I think - Innocent until proven guilty - refers to proceures in a court of law proceeding.

The advice to use their lab is good and would make things easier.

Update on Accredited genetic testing

AUTHOR: Mario - (USA)

The Laboratory that I used is an AABB accredited laboratory. The reason that DCSS does not accept their test results is because they were not the "low bidder" when it came time to choosing an AABB accredited laboratory. Nevertheless, the DCSS "approved" DNA test will take place sometime next week. I have been "coerced" into complying with the test or face a "default" judgement placed against me. What ever happened with being innocent until proven guilty???

The Point

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The point of asking you why didn't you go to an approved laboratory was simple.  Since they are both accredited by the same agency they would presumably use the same standards.  If one said you were not the father, the other would say the same thing.

So you have two options.

Use the lab that they don't recongnize.  Then spend who knows how many hours and how much money arguring that they should accept the results.  During all of this causing you additional grief and stress.

OR

Spend a little bit of time and cost going to the lab they will accept.  Then when the results come back as you not being the father they have no legal leg to stand on.

While you may not think you should have to do the second option, at this point and time it would be the most expedient to get you out of this situation.  Then once it is done go after the Mother and/or the State for any costs you had to incurr as well as the stress you went through.

But here is a question..Have you already gone to the approved lab?  If so what were the results?

DCSS is assisting people in perpetuating Child Support and Welfare Fraud!!!

AUTHOR: Mario - (USA)

The "approbved" laboratory that DCSS uses is LabCorp. They are AABB accredited just like Universal Genetics...(Company that I used) . My rbuttal is that if LabCorp and Universal Genetics receive their accreditation from the same Governing body AABB, then a Universal Genetics test would be as valid as a LabCorp test. The only difference is that Labcorp. is willing to sell their work as a loow bidder to increase business revenue as an "approved" California State contractor for DCSS. I am trying to find someone that is willing to help me just to stick it to DCSS for putting my family and I through so much stress and suffering. As I mentioned before, DCSS is perpetuating a fraud at taxpayer's expense. Please help!!!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

Mario

I believe that I can guess why you're being treated the way you are.

I'd be willing to bet that the mother of the child either refuses to name the real father, or maybe the real father took off for parts unknown and neither she nor the courts doesn't know where he is.

I think this is a case of "we don't know where the real father is, but we know where Mario is, so let's make him pay for the support of the child."

You're not the first person who has faced this.  I've heard other cases such as yours.

In other words Mario, it's a case of you being available while the responsible party isn't.

A former co-worker once told me of a similar case to yours.  He told me that if the guy was him, he would tell the judge that he'll have to put him in jail as he would refuse to do it.  Of course, he'd probably change his tune if it really did happen to him.

Maybe what you could do would be to contact TV stations like 7 On Your Side and bring it out into the public.  Maybe the limelight might be to embarassing to the parties and they would stop.

It has worked in other cases.

Sue her

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

In small claims court - keep the results of the paternity test and show that to the judge - Ask for back support reinstated to you

Good luck - hope you get out of this situation

One Question

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Why did you not go to an "approved" laboratory?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC