Complaint Review: California Family Fitness

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous2u — rancho cordova California United States of America
California Family Fitness
975 Zinfandel Dr Rancho Cordova, California United States of America

California Family Fitness California Family Health LLC Harrassment Rancho Cordova, California

A few months ago I went into my local (Rancho Cordova) California Family Fitness and began to sign up. I did not end up signing up and cancelled the payment.

I at that point told the sales staff that I did not want to sign up at all and I did not want to be contacted anymore. Since then I am called at least twice a week by the customer service dept. and sometimes management asking me to come back and sign up or offering me a deal.

I have spoken to multiple managers and supervisors but the sales calls would not stop. I have contacted their corporate office with this issue, but again, the calls don't stop. At this point it has become harassment. Their customer service dept. has crossed a line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Family-Fitness/Rancho-Cordova-California-95670/California-Family-Fitness-California-Family-Health-LLC-Harrassment-Rancho-Cordova-Califor-838707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Family Fitness