Complaint Review: California Family Fitness

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Liz — Sacramento California United States of America
California Family Fitness
Sacramento, California United States of America

California Family Fitness Cancelling my membership as soon as I can make it in to one of their locations Sacramento, California

This gym is very unprofessionally run and I have had it with them. They have the strangest practices and I would be better served just canceling my membership.

When it comes to the facilities, sometimes they're clean, sometimes they're not.

Staff members can be rude at times.

Management is rude as well.

I injured myself on their equipment a couple of months ago and was blamed for it still I stuck around but this morning was the last straw. One of the staffers was gossiping about how "fat" another member looked and it was within my earshot. How unprofessional! And it was a manager!!!

Anyway, I'm done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Family-Fitness/Sacramento-California-/California-Family-Fitness-Cancelling-my-membership-as-soon-as-I-can-make-it-in-to-one-of-1021054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Family Fitness