Complaint Review: California Home Loan Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Oceanside California
California Home Loan Solutions
2237 FARADAY AVE STE 120 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

California Home Loan Solutions ripoff FAKE LOAN OFFICERS Carlsbad California

California Home Loan Solutions is an UNETHICAL rip-off of a mortgage broker. I recieved an advertisement in the mail offering a 30 year fixed loan at a 5.5% rate with really low payments stated on the ad, so I called thier number.

A person named Erwin, then came to my house POSING as a loan officer and told me that the payments listed on the ad and the 5.5% rate were two seperate programs. This was clearly not distinguished in the ad which FALSELY identified these offerings as the same program. He then was persistant in selling me on a negative amortization loan, the same one that represented the loan payments advertised. This immediately struck me as a "bait and switch" technique which is ILLEGAL.

I then politely asked him to leave, but he was very persisant to stay at all costs until I had to finally kick him out. I was so appalled at this I checked the California Department of Real Estate records on both California Home Loan Solutions and the guy who came to my house.

I found that California Home Loan Solutions has only 1 licensed loan officer, who is their broker and NO other licensed employees. Even the guy who came to my house, Erwin, who told me he was licensed had NO RECORD of him ever being an actual loan officer. The Broker of this FRAUD COMPANY even has his DRE License suspended before in the past, so what does that tell you?

Please, by all means, DO NOT be fooled by California Home Loan Solutions. They tried to scam me with FAKE LOAN OFFICERS! Check for yourself at the California Department of Real Estate's records:

California Home Loan Solutions

Thier Broker:

Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Home-Loan-Solutions/Carlsbad-California-92008/California-Home-Loan-Solutions-ripoff-FAKE-LOAN-OFFICERS-Carlsbad-California-216211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Home Loan Solutions