Complaint Review: California-New York Express

• Reported By: AlbyS1 — Woodland Hills California
California-New York Express
Internet USA

California-New York Express Thieves, not honest at all Internet

These people gave me an acceptable quote for my move. They also told me they would call a day or so before delivering my posessions.

They called me on a Sunday night around 6:00 and said that they were on their way. When I asked if they could deliver my stuff on Monday, they told me it would be an extra charge.

They finally arrived at 9:45 on a Sunday night and just left everything in my driveway. Also, they tried to give me some boxes that were not mine. When I pointed out this to them, they still tried to get me to take them, although I refused.

They stole some items and also some boxes were missing. Boxes that I had sealed were ripped open as if they were looking for things to steal, which they did!

This company is not at all honest. Use anyone else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-New-York-Express/internet/California-New-York-Express-Thieves-not-honest-at-all-Internet-1068301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California-New York Express