Complaint Review: California Psychics

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: cali70 — Los Angeles California
California Psychics
Los Angeles, California , California USA

California Psychics Leo, Abrielle, and 2 others I don't remember ripped me off. I was told I will reconcile with a relationship but NOTHING happened. $2500 later which a loan I got from a loan shark then just previously filed for bankrupcty. I would like to get my full money back that they STOLE from me for fraudulent information and scammed me out of my money on my time of grief and weakness. Los Angeles? California

*General Comment: think much....

California psychics STOLE my money by telling me that I will reunited with a relationship.  NOTHING happened and I ended up paying them between 4 psychics $2,500.00.  This money was also a loan I got from a loan shark company and had to file for bankruptcy because of this.

They took advantage of me over and over by telling lies and I kept calling because they kept reassuring me stuff 100% that it will happen.  They took advantage me on my time of weakness and grief as I heard from a source that this is how they get you by telling you what you want to hear and to keep calling them for updates.  My money went to 4 different psychics on there that are FRAUD!  One liar after another!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Psychics/California/California-Psychics-Leo-Abrielle-and-2-others-I-dont-remember-ripped-me-off-I-was-tol-1132489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Psychics

#1 General Comment

think much....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

First, if they were as psychic as they CLAIM do you REALLY think they would be peddeling their "skills" online?? Second, they wont be giving you a refund for one major reason. ITS ENTERTAINMENT!! They state this clearly on TV. Websites you have to dig a little to find it but its there. Third, sorry you had LIFE happen to you, but anyone who asks you to PAY for their psychic services is a SCAMMER!!! In almost 45 years I have YET to find a real psychic that runs a business. Be it online, over the phone, or in a brick and mortar building.

You got scammed, but you also scammed yourself. Take the experience for what it REALLY was, and that was THERAPY!!!! They told you what YOU needed to hear and nothing more. In the future just stay away from "psychics". There is one sure fire way to "test" a psychic, ask them to tell you information that they would have had no way of knowing. Like your mothers first name. What was your first pet? What color is the sheets you slept on lastnight. Simple questions will weed out ALL of the fakes.

If you find someone who can answer those questions, then THEY are YOUR psychic. And dont feel bad about being scammed. Its the ONE power those "psychics" have, the ability to drain your bank account.