Complaint Review: California Psychics

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: GS — NY New York India
California Psychics

California Psychics All Psychics are lier.They are not real including top 10. Internet

I spoke to 40 Psychics in 3 months (November 2011-February 2012) spent thousands of Dollars, ten of them were top listed and certified psychics. I had only 1 question about my Girl friend. Is she in my life ? They all said you guys will together after 2 months some said after 3 months. But She filed case against me after 3 months. That I harassed her, Case was fake. (None of Psychics seen that in their vision).

Still I had trust on Psychics including GINA ROSE, SONJA, DAVE, CASEY,VENICE. They said, Still she will marry you no matter what( some said in june or july). I believed them and waited for best hope. Well last month, I heard from her friend that she got married with someone else on June 28th. Wow that was shocking.

NOT even single prediction or word came true from any of Psychics(including top listed) in my case. I still have to pay my credit cards bills. I know I was stupid but yes I loved her and I thought may be psychics are real deal. Now I would say don't waste your time and money behind Psychics. I didn't want to file complain but Now I have to do it.

Hope they will return my all money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Psychics/internet/California-Psychics-All-Psychics-are-lierThey-are-not-real-including-top-10-Internet-918229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Psychics