• Report: #901934

• Reported By: achasd — Napa California United States of America
California Rootstock
Visalia, California United States of America

California Rootstock Doesn't answer phone or email Visalia, California

When I moved to the wine country, I wanted a little vineyard in my yard.  California Rootstock seemed to fill the bill. Brad took my order, we discussed what rootstock my vines should be on, etc.  That was before Thanksgiving 2010.  The vines didn't arrive until March.  In the meanwhile, Brad never answered his phone, emails or anything.  They took forever to spout and several never did even though I used his "sleeves."  I was so frustrated that I just bought replacements from a Sonoma nursery that sells to commercial vineyards.

Now I just learned that the so-called two year vines aren't.  They look this year like 2d year vines according to my gardner and there will be no grapes until next year and no wine for two years.

I had trouble finding their website.  Not surprisingly, they changed names to "Harvest Express."  Avoid these guys like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/California-Rootstock/Visalia-California-/California-Rootstock-Doesnt-answer-phone-or-email-Visalia-California-901934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on California Rootstock