Complaint Review: Calimesa Test Only

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:yucaipa California
Calimesa Test Only
905 Calimesa Blvd Calimesa, California U.S.A.

Calimesa Test Only, I Dont Trust Calimesa Test Only Calimesa California

Early last summer i took my car to get a smog test at calimesa test only-905 calimesa blvd,calimesa,ca (909)795-0193.I had a coupon for 10% off a smog test.The owner (Gharbis Bekelian) said he was the new owner but he would accept the coupon.Their was no expiration date on coupon.I passed smog as expected & when i gave him the coupon the creep trashed it right in front of me & charged me $60.00.

I gave him $20.00 in rolled quarters & he raised his voice & said he would not accept them.He told me to go to the liquor store across the street & get paper bills.I did that & paid him $60.00 cash.He told me i was lucky he was in a good mood cause my check engine light didnt blink when tested under the hood.

He lied just to get out of giving me $6.00 off.The check engine light works fine.I did request a complaint form from the state of ca smog bureau but have yet to receive.Why should the state of ca care as long as they get their share of the pie.The state gets $8.25 per car that passes smog in ca.What a bunch of greedy rats. California will rip you off every chance they get.

Eagle
yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calimesa-Test-Only/Calimesa-California-92320/Calimesa-Test-Only-I-Dont-Trust-Calimesa-Test-Only-Calimesa-California-391718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calimesa Test Only