Complaint Review: Call Credit RX

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Gullible One — District of Columbia United States of America
Call Credit RX
7322 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1211 Houston, Texas United States of America

Call Credit RX Overcharges for everything and sneaks in extras that they dont get authorization to charge you for. Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Happy in my house

This company misleads you and overcharges for all of their services. They say on there website that they will charge as low as 35 each for deletions, but that is a lie in my experience. Every deletion will cost you 50 dollars each. To add to that they sneak in an additional service that is worth nothing but cost you 8 dollars a month.

This company doesn't provide anything that you cant do yourself with a simple validation form you can search for on the internet, a printer, some envelopes and a book of stamps.Don't waste your money! Take your credit in your own hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-Credit-RX/Houston-Texas-/Call-Credit-RX-Overcharges-for-everything-and-sneaks-in-extras-that-they-dont-get-authori-901390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call Credit RX

Happy in my house

AUTHOR: Chicklet - (United States of America)

I used Call Credit Rx to help me fix my credit and they did a great job.  My credit scores were in the upper 500's and I wanted to buy a house.  It took about 5 months and when I was finished, my score was in the mid 600's, which was enough for me to get a mortgage.  When you talk about the $50 charge, I think maybe you didn't get to the point where you were being charged $35.  As you go through the process, the payments they charge are less and less.  They also had a subscription membership to some sort of electronic class regarding finances.  They told me about it, emailed me about it, and I declined the membership so I was never charged for it.  I hope you were able to fix your credit yourself, I know I would not have been able to do it myself.