Complaint Review: Call Credit RX

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Collegeville Pennsylvania
Call Credit RX
12218D Jones Road Internet United States of America

Call Credit RX They told me that they deleted 6 items of my credit report, but I yet to see it plus they charged me $630 which I am refusing to pay. They call me every single day and I mean every day until they get, Internet

They told me that they deleted 6 items off my credit report and I have yet to see that, however they also sent me by email a $630 bill for the items that they deleted.  I am surely not paying anything until I see that deleted items.  They call me every single day and I mean every single day until I pay them.  Its been almost a year and I still have not paid them and I certainly won't either.  It's about that time I start filing harassment charges on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-Credit-RX/internet/Call-Credit-RX-They-told-me-that-they-deleted-6-items-of-my-credit-report-but-I-yet-to-s-1045605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call Credit RX