Complaint Review: Call One Communications, Buyers Union

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:Lebanon Tennessee
Call One Communications, Buyers Union
1442 E Lincoln Ave Suit #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Call One Communications Buyers Union ripoff, These companies lied and stole $273.75 from my checking account with their scams Orange California

I was ripped off by Call One Communications and Buyers Union for $273.75. I have been trying for almost a year now to get my money back.

They told me it would only cost me $3.95 for them to send me their package they were offering. I would have a full 30 days to view the material. If I was not satisfied I could send the package back and I would not be charged.
They were offering savings coupons to grocery stores, resteraunts, clothing stores, etc. Just for viewing their package. Thats what the 3.95 charge was for. Then the first thing I knew I was overdrawn in my bank account because a total of $273.75 was taken out of my account.
I never did recieve their package I was supposed to view. I went to my bank and filled out an Affidavit Of Unauthorized Or Improper ACH Debit Entry. I contacted Call One and Buyers Union.

They sent me two forms, one for each company I was supposed to fill out for them to refund me my money with in 14 days.

I did this, I never recieved any of my money.
When my money never came I called them. They told me they would flag my account and I would recieve my money with in 14 days.

I would allow 3 weeks to pass. No money came.
Again, I called, They told me the same thing again. They would flag my account, I would recieve my money in 14 days.

The money came out of My account in June 2005.
I even told them I was going to see a lawyer about this. They then gave me a excuse they had changed to a new customer service company and they were cleaning up the mess the other service company had made and to give them 6 weeks and they would send me my money.

This was 2-6-2006. That would have made me getting my money back by 3-20-2006. Today is the 29th. I called the customer number. Now that number has been disconnected.
I will never see my hard earned money ever again will I/

Patricia
Lebanon, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Communications-Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-Communications-Buyers-Union-ripoff-These-companies-lied-and-stole-27375-from-m-183882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call One Communications, Buyers Union

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC