Complaint Review: Call One Communications, Walmart Premier Benifits

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 05, 2005

• Reported By:New Albany Indiana
Call One Communications, Walmart Premier Benifits
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Orange County, California U.S.A.

Call One Communications, Walmart Premier Benifits cleaned out bank account and caused overdraft charges to be added Ripoff Orange County California

*Author of original report: Buyers Union is also involved with this scam

On May 26,2005 got a phone call from Ericia Brown Emp#10809 stating I had been selected for a WalMart Shopping Spree. $200.00 worth of free coupons for purshases of anything I chose,food,clothes,shoes,ect. The only thing I had to pay was $3.95 for s&h. Also she was sending me 3 free gifts if I didnt choose to use them I could throw them in the trash.(yea right).

One was free movie passes the the other was buyers union. I ask her if I was going to have to pay for those things she said NO. it was absolutly free. I would receive my things in mail within 3-4 business days. Today is June 4,2005 still nothing. Friday June3,2005 I went to my bank to cash my paycheck and was informed that I was 296.00 overdrawn. I told them no way I havent written any checks or used my debit card. There was 3 electronic transactions (1)Call One Communications for $3.95 (2)Byers Union for $119.90 (3) Premier Movie Pass for $3.95. all which were not authorized. Plus my bank charged $96.00 Overdraft charges. I notified Buyers Union raised 9 kinds of cain. Spoke with Irdder Wallace #6953 stated I wanted to speak to a supervisor she said none was available. She couldnt speak real good english but I'm quite sure she understood me! After 20 minutes of telling her I was reporting them not only to the Attorney General office but also to the news media they are definely a ripoff using Walmart as a front. I dont know if I will ever get my money back but hopefully everyone will read this and not get wiped out like I did..

Barbara
New Albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2005 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Communications-Walmart-Premier-Benifits/Orange-County-California-92865/Call-One-Communications-Walmart-Premier-Benifits-cleaned-out-bank-account-and-caused-over-145057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call One Communications, Walmart Premier Benifits

Buyers Union is also involved with this scam

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to add that Buyers Union is also involved with this scam, still have not received 200.00 shopping spree, as if I ever will! just hope to get my money back.