Complaint Review: Call-One, MoviePass

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:oxon hill Maryland
Call-One, MoviePass
1442 Lincoln Ave. #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Call-One, MoviePass ripoff Orange California

Sometime last spring I got an unsolicited business call to subscribe to some movie passes and cell phone hookup. I was asked to and gave my check numbers for $119 and $149..00 only on condition that my checks would not be presented until I received the documents and decided what course of action I would take.

I had thirty days to either accept or reject the offer, and my checks would not be presented until then. A couple of days after the conversation, and before I got the brochures, my account was charged the amounts mentioned above.

After I protested, I was sent refund forms to fill out and sent back. My refund was assured.

It has been almost a year since this communication. Several repeated calls and copious letters to the company, the CA Attorney General's office, contact 4 ( local tv station),my bank, the Chevy Chase bank of Maryland have all avail no result, eventhough I am often assured my refund is being processed. This all began in April or May of '05.

oxon hill, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-MoviePass/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-MoviePass-ripoff-Orange-California-173535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call-One, MoviePass