Complaint Review: Call-One Unlimited Communications

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:Bullard Texas
Call-One Unlimited Communications
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Call-One Unlimited Communications Trying to rip me off Orange California

I was contacted by phone at an offer to get $200 shopping spree at Home Depot for trying out this service. I was made to believe that the company calling me was Home Depot. It is not Home Depot. ( With so many companys merging i thought maybe Home Depot had gotten into the communications business ).

I clearly asked if this was Home Depot and the sales person said that it was. They said I have 7 days to review the packet once I recieved it.It will come USPS. If I did not like the program I could cancel and would only be charged $3.95 for looking at the program but I could keep the $200 shopping spreee for looking at the program. Sounds like a great deal, right? Well, I recieved my information 10 days later and looked it over and decided against going with their plan so I gave them a call to cancel.

Well, Kristen (operator #1224) told me that I had past my time to look over the materials and I was being charged today the $149.90 ($99.95 set-up fee and 49.95 first month fee). I asked to speak to a supervisor and was not allowed to speak to one. I asked for the owners name of the company and was denied that information. In order to recieve my money back I would be recieving a form in the mail for the refund to send back to them. You would think that if they did an electronic transfer to begin with they could reverse the charge just as easily. I would like to know how to sue this company for fraud.

Erik
Bullard, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Unlimited-Communications/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-Unlimited-Communications-Trying-to-rip-me-off-Orange-California-135174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call-One Unlimited Communications