Complaint Review: Call-One Unlimited Communications

• Submitted: Fri, July 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 22, 2005

• Reported By:merrill Oregon
Call-One Unlimited Communications
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Orange, California U.S.A.

Call One Unlimited Communications ripped me right out of my shirt literally and I'm very upset Ripoff Orange California

This company called and asked if I would be interested in some free coupons for stores in my area. I said yes and then they wanted my checking account number for the $3.95 that this was suppose to cost. I believe that it was suppose to $200 worth of coupons. I am a student, so I'm into coupons to save money.

Anyway, the company then had me speak to a representative to verify my account number. I didn't speak to anyone until I called my bank because the company took $149.90 out of my account.

One of my checks had bounced and I was upset. I called and they said I had to sign a cancellation notice and I would get my refund. I signed the cancellation notice and that was back in January or February. I have not even seen a penny in my checking account yet from them.

I have called them every couple of months when I remember to and the only thing I ever get is it will take another 14 days to process your refund check.
This has been going on since December of 2004. I want my money back.

Christine
merrill, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Unlimited-Communications/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-Unlimited-Communications-ripped-me-right-out-of-my-shirt-literally-and-Im-very-150824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call-One Unlimited Communications