Complaint Review: Call One Unlimited - Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Ark. City Kansas
Call One Unlimited - Premier Movie Pass
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Call One Unlimited - Premier Movie Pass Rip Off Misrepresenting their products Orange California

I received a call on 4/9/05 from Call One Unlimited informing me I had one a $200.00 voucher from Home Depot. This had no experation date and I could actually turn this into cash at any Home Depot.

I would need to authorize a "check" for only the amount of $3.95. This would cover the expense of sendig the document to me.

They also offered me a Premier Movie Pass program and a Call One program which I declined. I did call the 800 # later to get a confirmation number on the termination of both programs or there would have been an ongoing withdrawals from my checking account for monthly membership along with an enrollment fee for both programs.

Today, 4/15/05 I checked my checking account to discover there had been two withdrawals, each at $3.95. I called the 800 # again, and was told I had authorized both. Ludie, the contact person, told me it wasn't a $200. voucher, but a rebate program from Home Depot.

This company totally misrepresented themselves, and Home Depot. Watch out, hang up, do not accept any calls from this company!

Lee Ann
Ark. City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Call-One-Unlimited-Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Call-One-Unlimited-Premier-Movie-Pass-Rip-Off-Misrepresenting-their-products-Orange-Cali-138975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Call One Unlimited - Premier Movie Pass