Complaint Review: CallRail

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: KAREE — Miami Florida United States of America
CallRail

CallRail CallRail.com Call Rail NEGATIVE CALLRAIL REVIEW Internet

I signed up to use CallRail.com because of their feature that is supposed to allow people to track which keywords visitors come into their site with.  CallRail heavily advertises this feature and their analytics support, BUT what they DONT tell you is that the different phone numbers they cycle through on your website are SHARED WITH OTHER COMPANIES. What this means is that a phone number that appears on your website right now will appear on someone else's website in 20 minutes! I ended up getting TONS of calls for people asking about other businesses and I am sure that a lot of my customers ended up calling OTHER businesses! What a waste and how embarrassing!

CallRail is a scam that is going to have your phone numbers going to OTHER BUSINESSES!!! This is a giant problem and extremely frustrating. When I tried to call in to talk to someone, there was no one to help me. I think this is a fly by night operation and they will be out of business soon. Very Illegitimate.

The other problem I have with CallRail that is causing me to leave a negative review is that they only provide 8 phone numbers... so how can they possibly track the 100's of keywords that send traffic to my site? The keyword reports they provided to me were very inaccurate. I am extremely unhappy with CallRail's scammy service and I strongly suggest all other businesses avoid this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CallRail/internet/CallRail-CallRailcom-Call-Rail-NEGATIVE-CALLRAIL-REVIEW-Internet-1018579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CallRail