Alexander

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: shacha — graham Washington United States of America
Callaway Fitness
17615 85th Avenue Court East Puyallup, WA 98375 Puyallup, Washington United States of America

Callaway Fitness Single Mother, Fiance has travelling job and Will NOT cancel our contract Puyallup, Washington

My fiance and I joined Callaway fitness under the same contract.  He got a job with BNSF Railroad in March, 2012.  He is constantly traveling to other states and cities that are far away.  He is unable to use the gym due to his job.  I have a 19 month old and work full time, by the time I get off work and take care of my son, their daycare is closed.

I have nobody to watch my child so how am I to use the gym?? They said they will not cancel our contract and maybe would cancel his.  If were unable to use the gym, why wouldn't they??  I never ever had a problem with a gym before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Callaway-Fitness/Puyallup-Washington-/Callaway-Fitness-Single-Mother-Fiance-has-travelling-job-and-Will-NOT-cancel-our-contrac-900479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Callaway Fitness