Complaint Review: Callous Clear

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Torbert Louisiana
Callous Clear
Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Callous Clear i cancelled an order, they still billed my account and NOW tell me that they didn't !!! Fairfield New Jersey

i called Callous Clear to order the product after seeing an informercial.  After the guy gave me the run around about the price, I told him to cancel my order.  Asked for a Cancellation # and he gave me my Order #.  I told him, NO, that was not the same thing.

I get an email from Callous Clear letting me know that  my "order" had been shipped.  I call them and they LIE in my face and tell me they did not ship anything to  me and that my order was cancelled.  So, I let it go.

I look at my checking account and they billed me!!!!  I called and the woman from INDIA had the nerve to tell me that they did not bill my account.  I start argueing with her, using choice words, telling her I'M LOOKING AT MY ACCOUNT!!!!!  It had been billed $23.98!!!!  She proceeds to tell me that I should fax my Statement to her so she can see herself.  I started yelling at her telling her that I will NOT send her my checking statement.

I can't begin to tell you how angry I am.  I need to  know if anyone was successful in getting back their money. AND, I do see where they have a Money Back Guarantee but I truly doubt they are going to give me my money back.  Please tell me what I can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Callous-Clear/Fairfield-New-Jersey/Callous-Clear-i-cancelled-an-order-they-still-billed-my-account-and-NOW-tell-me-that-the-1066407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Callous Clear