Complaint Review: Calls and Leaps, LLC

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Marty — metairie Louisiana United States of America
Calls and Leaps, LLC
Austin, Texas United States of America

Calls and Leaps, LLC Options on the Open; Larry Gaines unauthorized charge to paypal Austin, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pay Pal Refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pay Pal Refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pay Pal Dispute on Refund

I subscribed and then cancelled. They charged me after I cancelled and I asked them to refund but they refused. Paypal said it was the Merchants fault and Larry Gaines says it is Paypal's fault. He refuses to refund even though I am not using the service.

Marty M

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calls-and-Leaps-LLC/Austin-Texas-/Calls-and-Leaps-LLC-Options-on-the-Open-Larry-Gaines-unauthorized-charge-to-paypal-Aust-794142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calls and Leaps, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pay Pal Refund

AUTHOR: Larry - (United States of America)

Here are the Pay Pal reports and email showing that the refund was made. This is all I have to go on so please email me if this is not the case.

Larry

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pay Pal Refund

AUTHOR: Larry - (United States of America)

Here is the information regarding the Pay Pal refund that was issued. I never heard back from Marty and assumed he received his refund. My Pay Pal record shows they issued the refund so please advise by email if this is not the case. This is all I have to go on.
Larry

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pay Pal Dispute on Refund

AUTHOR: Larry - (United States of America)

This is so not the case and I would gladly send you all correspondence and a screen shot of PayPal to show that I made a refund through them. To begin, this person did not cancel his Pay Pal account which we inform all subscribers to do. This can only be done by the subscriber. So we sent him an email to apologize for this inconvenience and said we were making him a refund which we did through Pay Pal. Pay Pal is not the perfect payment handler but they are basically all there is so you have to rely on them for this service. I never heard back from this person about payment resolution so I assumed he received the refund. There are so many transactions that go through everyday that unless you are alerted to an issue the tracking may not catch something like this.

We assumed he received payment and if not case we will just send a check to avoid PayPal and their errors of execution. If you are not familiar with PayPal this seems to be a problem and I would like to know about it and resolve the issue. I am an honest hard working professional and not a ripoff artist!!

Please contact me for further information and have this person contact me so that I can make sure he is taken care of on this refund. This should have never have happened to him and I understand his frustration. Relying on PayPal is frustrating too for here I am having to resolve this problem which I thought was handled by PayPal