Complaint Review: Calltime Casting

• Reported By: Actress — Los Angeles California
Calltime Casting

Calltime Casting Go another route, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nothing is free in Hollywood learn the Biz

I just was to say that its hard enough trying to make it in the industry. So when i notice something that could save new/beginners actors time and money I try to help out in any way that I can. before you pay anything to Calltime Casting please read the entire website. I would invest my 65 intosomething else for your career. I have nothing aginst this company but I have heard plenty of girls with dreams talk about how this company taking their money and geting nothing but "advidce" in return. Hopefull he will realize his actions and reconsider his actons all we can do for now is pray for people in the industry who do things like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Calltime-Casting/internet/Calltime-Casting-Go-another-route-Internet-1045542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Calltime Casting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nothing is free in Hollywood learn the Biz

AUTHOR: Calltime Casting - ()

First of all I now truely understand the meaning behind the qoute" you can't please everyone" but we still try. Our company response to this report is to ask you to simply do your own research about the entertainment business and Calltime Casting's business practices and not listen to someone who clearly knows nothing about the industry or why we give you options to work with us . We also ask that you go to our website www.CalltimeCasting.com look at our resume and watch the video interviews with celebrity talent we've worked directly with and have nothing but great things to say about our company and what role Calltime and casting Director Kerry Lee has played in their careers. Also remember in the end nothing is free in Hollywood but God Blessing.

Kerry Lee